Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using this site and by registering to buy tickets via it you are deemed to have accepted all relevant terms and conditions.
When buying your tickets, please bear in mind the following:
- Tickets are all individually priced, so please see each event for specific details. The Margate Bookie Ltd will not charge a booking fee for any tickets bought directly through this website. Tickets bought from the Theatre Royal Margate will attract a booking fee, details of which can be found on www.theatreroyalmargate.com
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the event in question has sold out. A waiting lists will be available for all sold-out events and customers be dealt with on a first-come-first-served basis. If any tickets are returned for a sold out event, the first person on the waiting list will be contacted before it takes place
- Seating is unreserved. Doors open at least 15 minutes before the event. The Margate Bookie Ltd reserves the right to cancel or alter events due to unforeseen circumstances but we will make every effort to let ticket holders know in advance.
- Note that we do not send physical tickets. Rights to admission for Events are sold via an E-ticket, which is sent via email. Please make sure you can show us the E-ticket at the door.
- By using the margatebookie.com website to buy tickets, you agree that:
- they are for the personal use of you and your part
- you will not attempt to transfer them,
- you will not attempt to resell them
The Margate Bookie reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
Some tickets are offered at concessionary rates. If you buy concessionary tickets, you must take the necessary proof that you are eligible for that concession to the event. If you cannot prove eligibility for each person holding a concessionary ticket, you may be refused entry to the event.
Free tickets have a value of 0.000001p.