The Margate Bookie returns this autumn and for the first time we’re offering day and weekend passes alongside our regular tickets.
Pay and stay all day!
On Saturday 29 September, £17.50 gets you access to:
- talks with Sathnam Sanghera (The Boy in the Topknot and Marriage Material) and novelists Roopa Farooki, Jess Kidd and Alice Fitzgerald
- workshops with Dean Atta (poetry) and Irenosen Okojie (fiction)
- six hot debut authors from Vanguard Readings
- a night of crime with Vicky Newham, Anna Mazzola and a special guest
On Sunday 30 September, your £15 day pass covers you for
- the Margate launch of The Fashion Chronicles by Amber Butchart
- workshops with Vanessa King and Elise Valmorbida (happiness, creativity and storytelling) and John Tague (editing)
- ‘Transformations’ with the inspirational Owen Lowery
If you fancy joining us for the whole weekend, you can go to all of this for a measly £30.
This offer is only open until midnight on Friday 31 August at www.margatebookie.com/tickets